AQUAfin is Now Hiring! Join our Family!
Are you passionate about swimming? Do you love working with children? AQUA is always looking for responsible and enthusiastic individuals to be a part of the AQUA Family.
Let’s make a difference in a life of a swimmer!
We are looking for people who
- Display unlimited amount of energy and a never-ending HUGE smile
- Give an endless amount of high-fives
- Provide endless patience with our swim schoolers and their parents
- Demonstrate a professional appearance
- Showcase a desire to learn
- Work as a part of a team
- Walk the walk, I’M ON IT!!!
- Are available to work weekday afternoons/evenings and weekends.
Our hiring process
- A completed application dropped off at one of our facilities (download application form here.)In person interviews, including a pool interview for applicants interested in an aquatic position. (What to Expect.) Orientation **We drug test and background check all of our team members. The applicant must be invited to each step of the process. Once the applicant has completed every step above we will determine if they are a good candidate to start our training program. For more information, please call (904) – 775– 9400or email us at email@example.com You can also use our Contact Us form.
What we have to offer
- Opportunities for growth, leadership, and career development.
- We train ALL positions! Get trained in the AQUA method as a Swim Coach and Lifeguard certified through our fun training process.
- Paid training and flexible schedules.
- Opportunity for full time positions are available. Receive amazing benefits such as PTO and holiday pay.